|INGREDIENTS||Prep time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 15-20 mins
Calories: 430 per serving
|2 Salmon Fillets|
|½ tsp red miso paste|
|½ tsp tahini paste|
|½ tsp honey|
|1 tsp dark soy sauce|
|1 ½ tsp lime juice|
|1 cm fresh root ginger, peeled and grated|
|1 spring onion, chopped|
|½ red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped|
|1 tsp coriander leaves, finely chopped (optional)|
- Preheat oven to 180°c/ 160°c fan/ Gas mark 6.
- For the miso marinade, stir together the miso, tahini, honey, soy sauce, ginger and 1 tsp of the lime juice. Place the salmon on an oven and smoother the salmon fillets in the miso marinade and place in the oven for 10 minutes. You can leave the salmon to marinade for 30 minutes prior to cooking (optional).
- Meanwhile, pop the cauliflower (you can include some of the leaves as well) in a blender and pulse until the cauliflower resembles couscous.
- Once, the salmon has had 10 minutes in the oven, pop under the grill for 5 minutes to finish off.
- Dry fry the cauliflower with the chilli, spring onions for about 1 or 2 minutes before adding the remaining lime juice. Cook for another 2 or 3 minutes until soft. Serve with the salmon and some fresh vegetables.